THE BLIND ENVY

They unclothed me
And left me shivering!!
They didn't flick an eye on me
And not a pure word they said!!
With the blind envy's scourge
Their eyes whipped me
Till the scourge dropped dead,
My bones emerged
And my bones are ashamed of becoming visible!!

They heard me singing
With a voice that drop a high bird
And praise the Lord.
They started sprinkling dust in my face
Till they blinded my eyes,
Dried my throat,
Got me lost
And the voice in my chest lost with me!!

Your name is ostracized, they said,
For you're different of us,
You walk as if you're flying
And like an aged curse we walk!!
You stand in the sun with invisible shadow,
But with a deep shadow
That scares a kid on a street we do!!

You better leave tomorrow, they said,
Or with thorns your paths will be planted
And the tremor on your lips
Will sprout and beam!!
They blasphemed me
And with the blind envy's scourge
They whipped me,
Which made me a lost and confused!

*******