I LOVE TO CHANGE THIS WORLD

You, with beautiful eyes planted in flame.
On the evening's stones
Your hand has written me and erased me.
Your looks threw me in unseen things,
But delightful.
People told me about you,
People talk about themselves.
They said you're an infertile wheat.
They said you're an icecube
Dropped in a mountain's shelter.
A flower that bees flee from,
They said.

Your venue,
As far as I walk, I wont reach it.
My feet wore midway
And the house That is hanging
On the cloud's shoulder
Still hanging there,
Neither wind nor the eagle in the sky goes near it.
You're the baby who was born on my hands,
You're the tremble that lies in all my veins
My lips crave the fresh lipstick.
My days and the time is flying,
My poems and the mind is lost,
Kneeled and prayed for you
And lit a forgotten candle in abhorrent corners.
Why is there abhorrence wherever I go?
Wherever I walk I see it like a giant,
Like an oppressive leader,
Like the hangman that each neck kneels before.
People have gone crazy,
People have become atheist,
God became a bad dream for them.
God, God where are you?
Where are the thunderbolts
That rift the darkness
And build a cornerstone for a new day,
That hit and toss heads full of deep grudge
Don't deserve to live?

Your pardon,
Your almond-shaped eyes pardon.
It would've been better if I held my tongue.
It would've been better
If I bit the wound and hushed.
But my wound is like the people
If I don't talk it will,
If I don't repine it will.
Amazing..
The one that doesn't want to die
Now is asking God for it.
The afterlife is here
And the start was difficult,
The friends left
And abandoned the heart they lived in.
The means justifies the aim these days
And the means destroy people with no aim.
How lucky is your pure heart
Like the virgin sea,
The one that neither boats nor skiffs crossed,
The one that fishermen never threw their nets in,
The one that guarded fish
As you guarded your purity
In a time full of hatred and abhorrence.

You beautiful..
I'd love to change this world
And I can't.
I'd love to plant people and pick people
And I can't.
I'm a human
My weakness is greater than me.

It satisfies me
To be a bird nesting in your roof,
So I'd love you all the love
Escaping the deep grudge steps.

*******