KIDS, WHAT DO I DO?

I flew above mountains
Higher than imagination
Where inconceivable hatched
The kids saw me,
They yelled: Aladdin, Aladdin
And started jumping in the air
And clinging to me to drop me!!

I flew
And my wings are featherless,
My body is covered with the days dust
And on my neck
I'm hanging a magic lamp
With six, seven sand pebbles!!
.. And they cling to me to drop me,
Kids, what do I do?

How?
I don't know how?
Like the despair they showed up.
I cried and my tears are a mirage
And my eyes caves are door free.

God,
O God,
My voice is lost, evaporated,
Swallowed by deaf ears.
The voice is a sword.
Really?
Provided that it's heard in this world.

God,
O God,
My back is broken,
I became humpbacked!!
My crutch is pain, distress, tears,
And they're laughing at me,
Poor they are,
It's hard for them to reach me,
All the magic is in my finger,
My name has written on the wind's lips
And they still, unfortunately, desire clinging to me
And dropping me.
Kids, what do I do?

********