THE FATE IS A LIAR

I kneeled praying to a God
Who doesn't have heaven!!
Night is asleep.
The owl has opened his eyes,
The owl is the darkness evil.
I kneeled praying,
Between the lips moans
The voice is lost
And the wind is warming
By the trees gasps.

The myth says:
As a basil with its roots in the water
When I was a little child
I used to spin the days with my legs,
I used to sing to the eternity
And today I'm lost
Admist the paths and the roots glooms.
The echo's eating me.

.. And the spring showed up,
The myth says,
Carrying the laughter to the doleful lips,
Bringing presents:
Narcissus, basil, thistle, blackberry.
I like an unbloomed burgeon,
Don't be scared,
The fate said,
Stretch out your arm behind your back
And pick it.
The bees won't see you that way!!
He died, died..
The fate is a liar,
The fate is a criminal.

I'm a saint,
My finger lights in fate nights.
I carried the earth,
With my blow I quenched the sun,
With my fingers I caught the moon.
A breeze,
A thunder is my age,
Who said I have age?!

I covered my face with my hands
And started walking to attain
And I don’t attain.
The goal is a mirage,
A shadow,
A bunch of imagination in a crazy mind.
This world has no end,
Has a start..
This is false.
We're the start and the end!!

*******