SORROWS SEA


The sea is black!!
The sea is a hydrophobic dog!!
Just bites beaches further than the horizon.
I am a sorrows sea
Sun doesn't know my beach.
Cloud doesn't visit it.
My fish don't swim
They have the same colour of the water!!

Lucky is the boat with no sail
At least it lives in peace
Doesn't betray
Doesn't swallow
Doesn't bite
The beach is an old man with no teeth.

Darkness is so disgusting
Looks like a one eyed crow.
Darkness is an ogre
Eats the stars, the cloud and the moon!!
Once, in a dream, I entered its cave
I saw unbelievable things,
I saw a grasshopper swallowing a rock
Greater than the earth!!
I saw two little clouds
Dancing on an apertured drum music!!

The morning asked me:
Why are you lost in illusive dusts
Like a man suiciding with fear rope
Tears are eating your eyes
And on life's paths
Your feet are wearing off?!
I answered shaking my head
He didn't hear me
He probably forgot that I talk in silence!!

Of my body's sweat
I watered the eternity
He got drunk
Started laughing hysterically
And tossing the destiny higher than highness!!
The eternity is a drunk
Why respect it?
Let's strike it off our minds.

********